They had a Shrek bouncy at the party to entertain the big kids. But at the end of the party we had all the big kids get out and the little ones got to enjoy it for a while...Tyler had a BLAST!!!

Blake was having fun too, but quite worn out from the day...it was nap time...
Blake with his daddy and Miss Gracie!
Gracie Girl! Pretty girl!! She enjoyed bouncing with the boys too!
Tyler and Grace are waving to Gracie's daddy & Miss Melanie.
BIG BOY!!!!
Hailey and Tyler are peaking out...not sure who they are looking for...
AAHHHH...Sissy is tackling Tyler....
WHEW! Ty's WHOOPED!
Kenna girl is playing with Tyler now!
Hailey & Kenna....talking about their lollypops...
I didn't have the camera on me, but after they got their goodie bags, the girls ran over to the steps (out of anyone's sight) and sat there going through their "goodies" and chatting with each other about what they had. I stood their and observed for a while before they saw me. I love watching how kids develop and interact. It's so sweet!
Fun party!!!!! Happy Birthday Blake!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment