
So I'm not a stay at home mom, but I wish I could be. Although I will be honest and say that I don't know if I really could be a stay at home mom. That would take ALOT of work! So to all you stay at home moms, I give you props! But I'm glad to see it in ink that there are other people out there who realize that being a mom (or dad) is tough work!!! And it truely DOES take 45 minutes (sometimse more) to do something that normally would take 15. I work a pretty flexible job and am able to run errands here and there and STILL don't manage to get it all done at the end of the day. I don't know how true working mom's do it! I give them props too!
Just thought I'd share... and to all my friends out there who I don't stay in touch with very often...BAMM...here you have it! LOL










2 comments:
I'd love to hear Relax & Enjoy's response to this article. I know sometimes it takes me all day to do one load of laundry. And some days when I'm home all day with Nathan, I don't get anything done other than meeting his needs. But at least I can say I have a Happy Baby and I'm able to laugh every day because of him!
Oh, wow--hope none of my friends would write a letter like that. Ugh. The response is just right, though. :)
Post a Comment