Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tyler's first Hair Cut

While we were up in Greencastle, Tyler got his first hair cut, courtesy of Michael Snyder. Mike used to cut Dad & Mom's hair before I was even thought of and they've been good friends for years. Michael gave myself and Johnny our first haircuts, so it was only fitting to have him cut Hailey's and Tyler's for the first time. It's a fun experience for all, as I can tell it tickles Michael - he always comments that he cuts 3 generations of hair and I know Dad is proud to show off the kids to his friends.

Dad-Dad, what are they going to do to me???Cool jungle cape....What's this man doing to me???OK...it's not so bad....Momma's here with me....AHH AHH AHH - talking to Sissy...All done! Spiked it up a bit just for fun!!My babies....And my HANDSOME little man....

No comments: