Hailey's 3rd Birthday Party was a BLAST!!!! There were so many pictures that I put them all on a slide show. If you click on the slideshow, it will take you to the Picasa site that will enable to you to view at your own speed and larger.
Hailey's party was at the Miracle Building at our church. We rented a princess castle bouncey, she had a castle cake with all the princesses, and we decorated the room with lots of balloons and streamers. The kids all loved the bouncy and the other activites were decorating treasure boxes, getting faces painted, and dressing up like princesses & princes with jewelry, capes & swords. WHAT A BLAST!
When Hailey arrived (even before her friends showed up) she made the comment - "Wow, this is GREAT!" I'm glad she had a good time. She was glowing! She was running around with all her friends having a blast just squealing for joy.
Special thank you to everyone who helped me with this party! I know I have alot of IOUs coming my way from Uncle Johnny & Becky!!
Pi Day
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment