Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom-Mom!

Mom-Mom & Hailey share a birthday - kind of! Mom-Mom's birthday is February 16th. Since we had TONS of cake left over from Hailey's birthday party, we gave Mom-Mom a lemon merrainge pie. We sang to her and Hailey helped her blow out the candles. I attempted to make a roast....I didn't execute it very well, an hour after it was supposed to be done it was still quite bloody and was a fatty cut of meat. Sorry guys! I'll do better next time! :-)Tyler is watching the whole ordeal! He is ZONKED from Hailey's party all day long!Hailey just LOVES birthdays! She bases her schedule and looks forward to new events based on birthday....we'll go to such and such after so and so's birthday....Hailey is helping blow out the candles.Tyler and Dad-dad...assuming the position on the couch. I think there is a permanent butt crevice embedded at this spot of the couch. LOL!

No comments: