That's right...it's not Ballet...it's Balalet. And this is the activity that Hailey has requested to participate in.
Last night I took both kids by myself (what was I thinking) to visit D'Ann Danse Studio...it's a Ballet studio in town that is very reputable on the shore. They have a Kinder Dance Class that as of right now is combined with a Mommy & Me class and I'm pretty sure we are going to enroll Hailey. There is one more place we want to check out before we register.
Anyway, when we went in yesterday, they let us go into a class and observe. The class was "Company Kids" which are the more advanced dancers. It was at the tail end of the class and they were playing a game, "Freeze Dance"...where they stop dancing when the music stops. Well as soon as we walked into the classroom and the music started, Hailey was dancing away and moved right over to the bigger girls and started dancing with them. She is not shy at all! She was having a blast!!! I couldn't get over how much she loved it. Of course I'm not surprised, as she loves music and loves dancing.
So hopefully we will come to a decision as to where we are going to take her soon and then we will have new stories to share.
Pi Day
13 years ago










1 comment:
Why didn't you tell me you have a blog?! I was wondering why when I signed in that it said I had "1 follower." I clicked on it and found you :)
The balalet class sounds good for Hailey, especially after the wonderful performance she gave on Grandparents Day. She's a natural for sure.
I'm excitied to keep up with you guys now. Hope you don't mind me adding you to my list of blogs. Have a great weekend. See you Sunday!
Post a Comment