Today, we took the kids up on stage to sing at church. Before their performance, we had all the grandparents come up and get a flower. Because I was on stage I wasn't able to take any pictures, but Sheri was able to capture a few shots....Here is Hailey walking down the steps to meet her Nana, Pappy, Bop & Gram (all of whom were a surprise to her...she had no idea they were coming to see her at church...we figured if she knew they were coming, she would want to stay with them instead of coming on stage!)
The next few picture of Hailey singing....finally she performed for us again! The first time she ever got up on stage with the kids was Mother's day of 2007. We had no idea she was going to be up on stage, so we had not brought a camera. She got up there and danced and twirled and was a huge hit with the crowd!! Every time since then she either won't go up on stage or cries and someone has to go rescue her. So this time she was going to be singing her "Bible School Song" as she calls it. The song they sang was "I'm Not Ashamed of the Gospel" a Hillsong Kids song. They learned it at Bible School. They practiced last week and we talked all week about how she was going to sing on stage. This morning she heard them testing the music in the sanctuary before church started, and she looked at me and said, "Oh No, That's my Bible School song. Hurry Mommy, we have to go sing!!"I'm glad we amped her up because she was quite the performer today. I wish I had my camcorder, but here are a few snapshots. Unfortunately the lighting isn't that great, but you get the idea.....If it's blurry it's because she was dancing so fast!











No comments:
Post a Comment