We are thinking about getting a new Nikon D60...any suggestions out there? Cassie - our daycare mom - just purchased one and loves it. I'm going to go play with it tonight and if I like it, it's on sale at Sam's Club. I really want a new camera with more features, as often as I'm taking pics of the kiddos! The shutter speed and the delay on the one we have now is terrible! The only problem with the D60 is the fact that it doesn't have the video feature. We have a camcorder but I can't get the videos from the little tape onto a DVD. So we are torn if we should get a camera that does not allow us the video recording feature! DECISIONS DECISIONS.
I really would love to do more with photography! I love the endless opportunites. And this camera would be great with children, because they move so quickly!! Anyone else out there have a camera that they think is fantastic that you think I may enjoy as well??
Pi Day
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment