Happy 1/2 birthday, big boy!!!
What you do for one, you must do for the other....so we had a mini "UnBirthday" party for Tyler.
He loved eating the paper!
Cool new boy toys! (Since most of his toys are hand-me-downs from Hailey)
YEAH!!!
And so she didn't feel sad, Hailey got a little bag with stickers.

So funny story...I bought Tyler a tool bench that talks, sings ABC, says shapes, etc. Well it was playing in Spanish. I just thought it was one of those toys that had a English/Spanish option. NO NO...it was Spanish only!! HA HA HA....I guess it wouldn't have hurt to keep it so he could diversify his vocabulary, but Mom & Dad wouldn't be able to translate for him. So we exchanged it for an English version. That's what happens when you shop alone with both kids late in the evening.
Tyler's FIRST piece of cake.....watch the progression as he DEMOLISHES it.


























No comments:
Post a Comment