Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's Kenna's Birthday!

Saturday was McKenna Bunting's 2nd birthday party. How obsessed am I with taking my camera everwhere, and I forgot to take it! AHH....They were supposed to have the party outside at her house, but thanks to Hanna, they were forced to migrate to the church Miracle Building. What a blessing because it was a BLAST!! They had a giraffe bouncy (which at first Hailey was afraid of, but warmed up to it quickly)...kids everywhere...great fun!!

Kenna is quite the girly girl and she got TONS of princess and and purses and dress up things. Hailey was so excited at every gift she opened and wanted to play with them now! So Miss Sara....Hailey would like to invite herself over to Kenna's house for a tea party & dress up party! HA HA HA

When we got home, she says, it's not Kenna's birthday anymore! very dissapointedly. All week she kept saying, I want to go to Kenna's birthday now!! When I asked her if she had fun and what she did, this was her response,

"Kenna's party had a big giraffe and it scared me but then I had cake and it made me feel better and we had candy and dinner and princess fings...and and Kenna got a tea party...and and and now its over."

This morning some ladies at church were talking to Kenna about her birthday, Hailey butts in...."It's not Kenna's birthday anymore! Her birthday is over now." I couldn't help but chuckle...but what a party pooper!! Nothing like Hailey coming in and raining on her parade!! Kenna, you can celebrate your birthday all week if you want to girl!!

1 comment:

Sara Bunting said...

Hey,
That is hilarious!!!! Tell Hailey she is welcome to come over and dress up as a princess and have a tea party with Kenna whenever she wants to! We need to have you guys over anyway. I am finally getting the house back in order after this busy weekend!