Hailey LOVES her Baby Tyler. When she talks about him it's not just Tyler, it's "Baby Tyler". When she comes over to play with him, she gets the high pitched voice, "Hi there Baby Tyler!! You's Awake! Look Mommy, he's not sleepin' and he's not cryin', he's smilin'!" I asked her if she wants to call him "Buddy" as her nickname for him, she said "No, I call him Big Boy!" She brings him his "Be-da" (Binky), she finds him toys to play with, she helps him swing...she's going to be a great teacher. This morning she was reading him an animal book and pointing out all the animals to him, "Look Baby Tyler, this is a Chinchilla" - our children are genius!
This picture cracks me up...Shawn asked me today if it's normal for your 2 month old to be 3/4 the size of your 2 year old! He goes for his 2 month Well Check on Tuesday, so we will get an updated weight, height, and find out what percentile he falls into.


Holding his head up so well! Ready to GO!!!! Gotta hurry up so he can keep up with Hailey!!
Well, he eats like a champ, as you can determine by the cheeks and chin on this kid! He looks like the Michelin Man!!
I love it!! She is a riot with her crown on! However, immediately after I shot this picture, she goes "All Done" and scoots out of the chair, leaving Tyler to plop over! Good thing I was within arms reach. She's a great big sister, but doesn't quite comprehend that he can't quite support himself! They are best buds! Tyler really adores Hailey...he watches every move she makes SOO intently....I can see it in his face, he just wants to chase her down! Soon enough!!!! Let Mom and Dad enjoy the infant stage a little while longer!










1 comment:
He is a big boy! You have adorable kids, and I like to read the commentary.
-Uncle Andy
Post a Comment