

It tickles me to hear Hailey talk about her daddy. We try to go to as many of his softball games as possible. One game we went to, Hailey was standing at the fence and Shawn walked by and said hi to her...she turned to me, jumping up and down, saying, "My Daddy said Hi to me!!" What a hoot! Tonight she was cheering for him, "Go Daddy Go!" Then when he scored she yells, "Good job, Daddy"She such a ham...tonight towards the end of the game, she was starting to get bored, so I told her to sing us a song...so she started singing Jesus Loves Me again. So she sings the whole verse and everyone at the game cheers and starts clapping, so she takes a bow!! Then does it again, gets the same response, takes a bow again! Well, after the 5th time and people had started to leave, she started yelling, "Clap everybody, Clap at my show!" We'll have to let Pastor Janice know that we have a new member to the choir....too bad she hasn't been in a performing mood at church lately.





We went to Chik-Fil-A before the game....Hailey wanted to call her "Bop" (Shawn's Dad) to see if he was coming...she gets on phone with him and says, "Hi Bop, I'm at Chik Fil A, I eat French Fries, I going to Daddy's softball game." After she was done eating, we went to play in the play set for a few minutes, she walked right in (opening the door herself), took her shoes off, and walks up to some kids, "Hi Guys!"...the she starts running and bouncing in circles, "I so excited! I so happy!" I get a kick at her excitement with life! Before we left, she got an icecream cone, and poor Tyler waited SOOO patiently. You will get your ice cream cone soon enough, Big Boy!!










No comments:
Post a Comment