

We had a party for Dad-Dad and Hailey got to spend time with her cousins. When everyone started to arrive, Hailey was napping. We made the mistake of waking her up so it took a good hour for her to "wake up" and become friendly with her cousins. But by the time they were ready to leave, Hailey had warmed up and was sad for them to leave. A few funny stories....Jimmy had brought this wiffle ball & bat. His mom was telling him to get his things together, as it was time to leave, and Hailey decided that SHE wanted the bat. Jimmy was trying to get it back, and Madelyn was trying to help....Hailey did not want to part with the bat so it was like a swarm of bees chasing her down. Note the look on Jimmy's face as he's trying to retrieve his bat...PRICELESS!!!

This tractor was Johnny's when he was little. Owen was asking everyone to take a ride in the back with him....
Madelyn played little mother with Hailey. She followed Hailey around, making sure she was keeping safe and helping her play. We are trying to plan for Madelyn to come visit for a few days once school is out...I may keep her!!! Hailey loves her! I didn't get any pictures of Hailey and Madelyn, but here she is with Tyler. There is a picture I have of Shawn Michelle (her mom, we have to call her that so she's not confused with my Shawn) holding me when I was a baby. I was a big baby like Hailey & Tyler, but Shawn was very petite and thin. I think I took up over 75% of her lap just like Tyler is doing to Madelyn. I'll post it once I find it.
Hailey with her cousins - Paige and Jimmy. Paige is 2 weeks older than Hailey...
Hailey had been asking for Grandma Hose for weeks now. When we arrived, she saw a picture of Grandma Hose in the guest room and talked about her and how she was going to see her soon. However, while Grandma was visiting, Hailey pointed at her and told me it was Grandma Hose, but didn't want to go near her....funny kid! Tyler loved Grandma Hose. He sat with her several times! Tyler especially loved hanging out with Shawn Michelle...she says he's "Mushy" and loved on him for quite a while. He also spent some time Singing with Aunt Janie. I think he enjoyed meeting his relatives for the first time.





I have several more pictures, but I will post them on the Kodak website so not to fill up the blog.










1 comment:
Such a fun weekend! These pictures are too funny... the ice cream place was the best!
It was so good to finally see you guys, we'll have to plan a time to get together again :)
-Amber
Post a Comment