We are going to Greencastle, PA this weekend to visit Mom-Mom & Dad-Dad. I think it has been almost a year, if not longer, since the last time we were there. Hailey keeps talking about it. She says, "I going to Greencastle to see Mom-Mom. And Dad-Dad too. And Johnny too. And Grandma Hose too. And Mommy coming too. And Daddy coming too. And Baby Tyler too!! And we are going to play outside. And we are going to have ice cream cones. Yeah! Fun! In the mornin'?" No Hailey, not in the morning, we are going to Greencastle on Friday. But she still asks every day if we are going in the morning. Tomorrow night I will be able to say, yes Hailey. In the morning we will go to Greencastle. And the fact that she puts Grandma Hose in with the list of people she will see in Greencastle cracks me up! We were on Johnny's Facebook page and she saw a picture of her Great Grandma Hose on there and has been talking about her ever since! And another thing, since it's been so long since we were there last, I don't know if she knows what Greencastle is. We were reading her Mother Goose Book the other day and there was a picture of a castle. She pointed to it and said, "Look a castle. Like Mom-Mom and Dad-Dad and Johnny. Greencastle." I truly think that she is expecting us to go to a Green Castle this weekend!!! Too Funny. I hope she is not disappointed.
I'm sure we will have a good time. It is Dad-Dad's 60th Birthday and they are having family over. Hopefully Hailey will get to see some of her cousins and we will have fun stories to share from the trip. It's a blessing that we are still able to go....
My mom got a call today from her mother - her father was in the hospital and they thought he had a stroke. After performing an MRI, they discovered that he only had stroke-like symptoms and it wasn't truly a stroke. My Mom was quite upset because she felt like she needed to go be with her father, but she also wanted to be home to see her grandbabies. I ensured her that her babies will still be here and would come see her another weekend if she needed to go be with her parents. Praise the Lord that Grandpa is OK and we are able to still go to Greencastle this weekend.
Pi Day
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment