Mom-Mom and Dad-Dad took Hailey to the Catoctin Zoo on Saturday morning. For some reason she associated the Zoo with Greencastle. We are not sure how or why, but she kept asking to go to the zoo when she woke up Saturday morning. We did not go, so she could have some special time with her Grandparents. Dad-Dad has the pictures on his cameras, which I did not download, as their internet was down. I will post pictures from the zoo soon.
Hailey loved the zoo....she saw monkeys and duckies and billy goats and donkeys and parrots and even got to see an owl turn his head. She got to feed the donkey and billy goats. I'm glad she got to have such an experience with Mom-Mom and Dad-Dad. She really became "Mom-Mom's girl" this weekend, as everytime she got upset she'd ask for Mom-Mom and would cry for her.
Pi Day
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment